- Free Open Source
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- PC Type:
- 32-bit, 64-bit · x86_x64
- Jun 16, 2015
Free Piano is a free and open source piano player software download filed under instrument software and made available by Wispow Corporation for Windows.
The review for Free Piano has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
Wispow Freepiano was created as a small, user-friendly and open source software application that allows you to play the piano with your computer keyboard and mouse.
Now, you can use Wispow Freepiano to record beautiful compositions and export them to MP4 files.
Features and highlights
- Completely free, you do not need to purchase to use all the features
- Using VSTi, you don't need to install a virtual MIDI device
- Support a variety of audio output, including DirectSound, WASAPI and ASIO
- You can define any key on the keyboard and display functions
- Multi sets of keyboard layout can be switched anytime during play
- Export your song to mp4 directly.
Free Piano 184.108.40.206 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from instrument software without restrictions. FreePiano 220.127.116.11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. As an open source project, you are free to view the source code and distribute this software application freely.
- Free Piano Download
- Freeware Instrument Software
- Open source and GPL software
- Portable Software
- Major release: Free Piano 2.2
We have tested Free Piano 18.104.22.168 against malware with several different programs. Please review the test results. We have not certified this program as clean. [Read more]